(BACW-501), Duration - 1 Month (1 hr. per session)
This course provides a link between vocabulary and imagination. Students, who are chained with a set vocabulary, sound repetitive and boring. Creative writing gives them wings to spread and they develop a skill that lasts for a lifetime.
- How to create a backdrop for a storyline
- Conceptualizing an idea, formation of the plot & sub-plots
- Progression of the story towards climax through imagination and creativity.
- Various Formats
- Closing of narrative with different ends: Open and loose end, multiple layered end
- Enrich your flair for writing by using phrases, similies, metaphors and symbols, monologues and dialogues, satires, punning, paradoxical situations and soliloquy
(BABE-601), Duration - 20 Classes (1 hr. per session)
This course is for the students who are in job and lack in communication, writing & telephone skills. They may also need to improve on Business etiquette.
- Organizing thoughts and ideas
- How to make your content precise and powerful
- Business terminology and vocabulary
- Drafting official letters
- Preparation of quotations for business proposals
- Developing e-mail etiquette
- Pitch & Tone Training
- MTI removal (sh, s, zh, z)
- Vowel and consonant sounds
- Phenomena of phonetics