Spoken English Foundation
(BASE-101), Duration - 2 Months (2 hrs. per session)
Foundation course helps in introducing the basic concept to people for whom English is a new language. It helps them to get familiar with the usage of English in every day life.
- Formation of sentence structure
- Build daily use vocabulary
- Enhancement of Basic communication
- Importance and relevance of Tenses in usage
Spoken English Basic
(BASE - 101), Duration - 3 Months (2 hrs. per session)
Basic course is basically meant for those students who are not new to English Language. They have poor knowledge of grammar and incorrect sentences formation. They make sentences with wrong tenses. Vocabulary is weak in these students.
- Improve accuracy in Grammar
- Expand vocabulary
- Development of reading skills
- Correct pronunciation
- Art of Conversation
- Audio sessions for effective listening
- Communication in English in day to day situations
Spoken English Advance
(BASE - 102), Duration - 3 Months (2 hrs. per session)
This course is meant for students who have fair knowledge of grammar and vocabulary but are hesitant and under confident. They have incorrect pronunciation.
- Advance Grammar for construction & usage of complex sentences
- Advance vocabulary
- Appropriate usage of idiomatic phrases
- Improve public speaking skills
- Extempore session, group activities & flip overs
- Audio-visual aids
Spoken English Comprehensive
(BASE-103), Duration - 6 Months (2 hrs. per session)
This course is for the students who are with us for 6 months. This is combination of basic and advance spoken English course. This course helps in continuous progress of the student.
- Basic Course
- Advance Course